FlyScoot.com flies out of Sydney & Gold Coast to Singapore and on to destinations within Asia.
They fly connections on to other cities in Asia including Bangkok, Tokyo, Seoul, Taipei & more
Scoot is owned by Singapore Airlines.
- Flight only
- Flight & Bag includes 15kg checked baggage limit
- Flight, Bag & Eat as above plus food on board
Affordable Business Class to Asia
- Full leather seats- at least 38" legroom, 22" width, 8" recline, plus a footrest and in-arm trays that can be unfolded partially or fully.
- Preferred seat selection in an exclusive 32-seat upfront cabin
- A complimentary meal with beverages
- 20kg of checked baggage allowance
- Up to 15kg/ two bags of carry-on baggage
- Priority boarding
- ScooTV in-flight entertainment streamed to your own device
- In-seat power
- Fast-track check-in at Scoot's dedicated ScootBiz counter
- Flexibility to change name, date, time, origin and destination of your booking up till 2 days before departure (change fees & fare top-ups apply).
Depends on ticket bought.
It is cheaper to pay for luggage when you book initially.
Economy class - Limited to one piece of up to 7kg, (+ 3kg allowance if a laptop is carried).
ScootBiz class - Lmited to 2 pieces of up to a combined weight of 15kg.
Please note that cabin baggage, regardless of class, cannot exceed dimensions of 54cm x 38cm x 23cm (total linear dimensions cannot exceed 115cm).
No limit to number of pieces, and is only constrained by your total baggage allowance.
For special baggage requirements, you can find out more under the “Baggage” in our FAQs
From Sydney & Gold Coast to Singapore with connections to:
Compare the Cheapest Car Rental Deals
One of the easiest ways to compare car rental prices across a number of different car companies
DriveNow compares the leading car rental/hire companies to find you the cheapest rates in Australia. Guaranteed!
Compare the Cheapest Hotel Deals
Check out some of the best rates around:
Expedia Offer Best Price Guarantee plus $50 voucher if you find cheaper, check their terms & conditions
Food & In-flight entertainment
You also pay extra depending on the class you book but with standard prices from $189 for an 8 hour flight they are an amazing deal and are often
cheaper than Air Asia for flights to Asia.
Check out food options here
Check out In-flight entertainment options here
Pay Extra for more legroom or assigned seating.
Fly Boeing 777-200ER planes on their routes from Australia. (See picture above)
Specials & Deals
They have frequent specials to Singapore & beyond.
Their opening special deal when they first started was $88 one way Sydney or Gold Coast Airport to Singapore.
If you sign up to the Facebook page you can hear about their latest deals!
Check out their latest deals on their Facebook Page
Scoot offers exceptional value for flights to Singapore and on to other destinations within Australia
If you are wondering what Scoot is like to fly on here is an excellent review of Scoot here.
One Reader's Scoot Flight Review
Flew Gold Coast to Singapore
Check in relatively smooth and no problems.
Plane Boeing 777
Flight good leg room and was lucky enough to have spare seat next to me so could stretch out.
Have to pay for in flight movies and food.
Staff attentive and good level of care
Overall for the price of this flight very satisfied: paid $199 one way to Singapore (An 8 hour flight)
Check out Flyscoot here